Saturday, March 11, 2006

Manipal To Meerut

Last days I had a gala time at home. But before that my journey to home was equally rewarding. We started from Manipal in evening. I took a bus for pune. We were boozing at the Bus Stand. Suddenly Father of Krish came and we were hardly able to hide beer canes.
Journey to Pune from Manipal is full of scenic beauty. One can see nature at its one of the best forms. It is full of Water bodies, Hills, sea and some country people. Whenever I see all this I have a strong desire to buy a house and to spend whole of my life admiring all this. Our Bus took first break around 6 in the evening. Hey I forgot to tell who all were traveling with me: Pavi, Tanuj, Anshul, Krish and Yudi. No one was in a mood to eat anything. But all of us ended up eating heavy snacks

Morning, I got down at Pune with Pavi, Yudi and Krish. Others continued to Mumbai. Yudi dropped me at Nal stop. Meantime, I tried calling my friends, But those fuc**** were in deep sleep. I somehow reached there flat. I kicked their ass to wake them up. After that, as usual a series of verbal comments and fun. There is one thing common among CEC guys; they can take anybody’s ass in a moment. Only one comment will kill you. I may be exaggerating but still it is true to some extent. Around 9.30, we left for breakfast, went to some place and had some fruits. Paji came up with an idea of eating paratha. After 2,3 restauraunt, we setteled down at kotheshwar( I don’t remember exact name) on F.C. road. Gals around were beautiful. All of them were wearing pinks. May be some pink day in Pune! All six of us had some nice moments there. We had a GRAND Breakfast. We started this concept of grand breakfast with Pankaj, John and Veeraj, when I was in Mumbai. That’s a different story all together.
We came back to flat after some time. By the time, Rahul and Varun joined us. Varun was busy with his Oracle interview. And Rahul went with one of the friend to talk to the parents of his friends G.F. Once again, fundas of Rahul. He took a guitar and started playing. Believe me it was pathetic. Especially when you listen to someone great like Gurmeet’s roomy. That guy played 3 songs, all superb. Talented guitarist, I must say. We had lunch together. I left the place by 3.30 to Mumbai. I had a plan to meet Mumbai friends too. But, I got late. I reached airport at 7.30. I reached Delhi airport at 11.30 PM and home at 3 AM. It was quite a hectic schedule but there was a motivation to meet friends and family.

6 days at home, I only ate, slept, watched match and did nothing else. Met my brother, saw RDB in PVS, and contacted few friends. I tried to taste as many delicacies as I could in those few days. It was a life full of fun peace and masti. But sadly I had to start my journey on Sunday morning. I had classes from Monday. Now as usual classes, assignments and blah blah.

No comments: